As we emerge from the lockdown caused by Covid-19, we are starting to run some of our face to face groups and meetings as well as maintaining some of our on-line activity.
We are continuing to post information to our members weekly and further guidance about resources and information specifically relevant to autistic adults is being collated by the Sheffield Autistic Society and can be found here.
There is also information on the NAS website that may be helpful and that can be found here
Our A Team Social Group for adults is being run partly face-to-face and partly online. Currently from September 21 we are running:
- a monthly gathering at the pub,
- a weekly keep fit session online,
- a monthly social group online,
- monthly discussion group – online and face to face
- monthly book group online
- a monthly walk
- a monthly picnic
- a photography group, online and face to face
- a weekly puzzle group
- A weekly email bulletin.
We are also running some one-off specific events:
Craft sessions, , women’s health course, , cycling trips, Day trip, climbing trips, swimming trips
- A Team members can also join our closed Facebook group which is currently very active.
If you would like to join the A Team at this time, please contact:
Sylvia Johnson email@example.com
SAPAG has resumed quarterly meetings on-line. If you would like to join SAPAG at this time, please contact:
Judith Birkett firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheffield Physical Health Group, Move More and the Talbot Trusts have generously funded our activity for the next period as we move out of the pandemic lockdowns. We are very grateful for their support.
We have been able to sustain our activity during the loakcdown periods through the support of:
- Sheffield Community Covid Fund
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- South Yorkshire Community Foundation